[COSPLAY] Serah Farron - Final Fantasy XIII

19.54 Unknown 8 Comments

Hello readers!
It's sooooo good to finally have a lot of time to rest and have some fun *lol*
Holidays are the best~ I could do so much things without thinking about collage assignment(?) :P okay, here's a quick update of my recent cosplay. 

I attended CLAS:H event at June 21st as Serah Farron from Final Fantasy XII



I just love her! don't you? I love her costume, her innocent personality, and everything ! XD Her costume is NOT 100% done, but I really wanted to wear it at CLAS:H ~ Here's some photos taken at CLAS:H event by my awesome kameko friends! 




Photo by : Christopher Adam



Photos by : Ikh Wan

Photo by : Cospixel




CLAS:H was very fun! I met a lot of my cosplay friends, I miss them sooooo much ! TT____TT  and yes I do have some cosplay projects for the future !
Photo by : Tegrit






Thank you for reading! don't forget to check my friend's fb/page for some more awesome cosplay pictures !!

8 komentar:

  1. kyaaaa~~~ cantik say >_<
    aku suka sama warna wig nyaaa.. bagusss..!!
    bajunya juga mirip banget sama karakter serah faron. kawaiii <3 <3

    ✿ Kawaii Fuku ✿

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasiiih >w<
      iyaa aku juga suka wignya, emang dijualnya khusus buat karakter serah XD

      Hapus
  2. Wignyaa lucu skaliii.. pengen coba juga hihi

    jessicaarifin.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hihi iyaa aku juga suka banget sama wignya >.<

      Hapus
  3. Cantik kak.. lucu wignya aku suka

    BalasHapus
  4. Klo cari wig sprti itu apa masih ada?

    BalasHapus
  5. The information is very helpful b erl, thank you. Hopefully healthy and successful always

    BalasHapus