[Tutorial] Simple Ulzzang Make Up

22.26 Unknown 9 Comments

Hello everyone, today I'll post a simple make up tutorial ^w^
today's make up tutorial is Ulzzang make up

Ulzzang or Uljjang or Eoljjang is korean for ''best face'' or ''good looking''
there's so so so many pretty and handsome korean Ulzzang 
I admire a lot of them *A*

so, I decided to do a Ulzzang make up
here's my result of a very simple Ulzzang look
I noticed that Ulzzang make up is very simple and natural yet very attractive 




 so let's begin! 

Step 1 
Face Make Up

wash you face, apply primer, bb cream, concealer ( if needed ) finish it with loose powder

Primer : Lioele Secret Pore Rich Balm
BB Cream : Dewytree Collagen Peptide
Concealer : Maybelline 
Loose Powder : Candy Doll

Step 2
Eye make up

brows
fill your brows with eyebrow pencil and brush 'em, keep them straight and full, I noticed that many Ulzzang have straight and full brows.

Eye
Apply a shimmering brown eye shadow all over your lids

Line your eyes with a brown liquid eyeliner I prefer brown so it's more natural looking, also line 1/4 part under ypur eyes

next, line your waterline with a white eyeliner, also highlight the inner corner of your eyes so its appear more bigger

Apply brown long mascara, apply it on your lower lash too

it should be looks like this @_@


Eyebrow pencil : Etude House Drawing Eyebrow
Eye Shadow : Etude House Look at My Eyes PP503
this eyeshadow its kinda shimmery yet its very natural and I love wearing it for natural daily look


White Eyeliner : Etude House Styling Eyeliner in White
Brown Eyeliner : Dolly Wink Brown Liquid Eyeliner 
I love dolly wink eyeliner *A*
this brown one its also great too, and ots more natural looking :D



swatch


Mascara : Dolly Wink Brown Long Mascara


Dolly Wink long mascara really made you lash extra long ! Love this mascara a lot, too bad  don't have the black one OTL

Step 3
Blush and Contour

Apply a Pink Blush on your apples of your cheeks
contour the side of your nose with a brown eye shadow also don't forget to highlight your nose bone, so it made your nose looks smaller and taller.



Contouring and highlighting your nose really made a huge difference OAO

Blush : Etude House Cookie Blusher #6 Grapefruit Jelly
Highlighter : Etude House Cookie Blusher #1 Strawberry Mousse
I used this blusher because is very light and its kinda perfect for highligter


Step 4
Lips

apply a red / pink liptint on the middle of your lips only, try to make a gradient so it looks natural, finally apply a transparent lip gloss

Liptint : Faceshop Me:Ex Liptint in Wine
Lip Gloss : Etude House Roll Roll Gloss

FINISHED!! 


anyway,
thank you so much for reading my tutorial ! :D
I hope its useful, and good luck everyone!

9 komentar:

  1. Hey it's ǎ nice make up! I really want to have ulzang makeup but it's hard cause I don't have oriental look, mine more like arabian :( but your tips help me to find right makeup so I can try apply ulzang face H³e³..:)H³e³..:DH³e³ thankyou ^^

    BalasHapus
  2. Cute dear ! visit my blog www,Lilyanalilo.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
  3. mirip kayak boneka


    berkunjung juga di blog gaje aku ya kak

    http://herminstory.blogspot.com/

    BalasHapus
  4. Cute banget, mirip ama park boom lo <3 <3

    http://d4zzlingme.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Makasih! :D wahahaha jauh kak sama park bom mah >.<

      Hapus
  5. Love this tutorial!
    Escpecially that eye makeup~~

    I also did an Doll Eyes Coral Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial on my blog, please come and check it out~
    http://themarvelousmiji.blogspot.com/2015/02/enlarging-dolly-eyes-coral-ulzzang.html
    I would LOVE some feedbacks! ^^

    Thank you~

    BalasHapus
  6. Cute makeup and your so ulzzang

    My blogAngelriuTutorial

    BalasHapus