I'M BACK!

19.07 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyone~
Sorry I didn't update my blog last week OTL *bow*

Finally I'm back from singapore last 8th july 
It was a very fun holidays with my mom and lil sis, we stayed at my cousin apartment for about 6 days.
we're just stopping by at some places there, not much.
spent a lot of time shopping, shopping....and shopping :>
(I'm sooo dead if my dad found out *kicked*)

anyway, I also attended cosfest XD
It was located at Downtown East and its kinda far from my location, which is in Yishun. but it was so fun! although we kinda confuse which bus to take but it was very fun being ''lost'' together with my mom and sis >_<

Here's some photos from my hoidays *-*

First selca in Singapore XD It was very cold at Changi Airport
and it was like 11pm that day and I'm freezing Orz
I catch a cold a day before my trip :(
And it was very uncomfortable when you're catch a cold while flying OTL

we went shopping at Orchard road in the next day, and went to marina bay



merlion......singa duyung XD
Merlion! singa duyung hahaha




The view was amazing there ! *A*


 Also I bought a kitty headpiece at Far East Plaza at Orchard $10 for 3 cute kitty headpieces *-*
 The next day and the next day we're just shopping at some places, Bugis, woodland, etc.

Bought this cute beanie hat from Far East Plaza too *-*


And at 6th july we went to cosfest, and like I said before, I brought
my mirai costume, and cosplay as her there :D

Awkward face





It was very crowded *-* I got some new friends and also some cosplayer coscard fufufuufu all of the cosplayers are very nice ////
self why you so shy///

my friend also opened a booth during cosfest, there's many booth at cosfest, all of their goods are very tempting :3

and another reason why I'm so excited about cosfest is

REIKA!!! 
OMG SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME IN PERSON!
SHE IS SOOOO NICE AND HER VOICE IS SOO CUTE!!!

I WAS LIKE ASDFGHJKL WHEN I SAW HER @__@


She was selling her photobook and postcard there
and her Shingeki no Kyojin photobook was sold out in 2 hours I guess OTL


Loots !!

another mirai selcas ....please don't kill me 

 The next day we went back to Indonesia, too bad we didn't attend cosfest day 2, but it's okay, maybe next year then ^^

 I also bought Palty Raspberry Macaroon and Beautylabo Peach Chocolate
kinda bored with my current hair color so I'll dye my hair soon, maybe next month ><

I hope you guys enjoys your holidays!
See you! :D

0 comments: