Mirai's costume update and events this week !

17.04 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyone! how are you guys? >.<


so today I'll tell you guys about my mirai suenaga's costume progress,
as you can see, the danny choo's logo is done, yay! XD
so now I've complete my mirai costume *happy* ^3^ 





and mirai's wig just arrived yesterday! XD
In love with the color *-*


I'm planning to wear mirai's costume at CLAS:H event 
the event will be held at Balai Kartini on this 22th june (this saturday) 
Hoping to see you guys there! ^ v ^) /


and I'll also inform you about this week Etude House's event


the event starts today till sunday (19-23june)

I've already have the invitation card, so if you are interested please do come to Taman Anggrek to attend Etude House Beauty Carnaval event! >.<




And last, a shout out to my current favorite nail polish by faceshop *loves*
I bought it 2 weeks ago (I guess) along with faceshop topcoat which very good too C:

*kirakirakirakira* 




0 comments: