Mirai Suenaga Cosplay Preview and Make Up !

21.04 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyone ! Today I'll preview my Mirai Suenaga cosplay
and also I'm going to tell you guys what products I'm using for my mirai cosplay make up ^^

uuh well I've been so busy a couple days back then I haven't updated this blog @__@ I have many things to do..so...yeah Orz
well.. here's my mirai cosplay make up preview :


aaaand I made a mistake with the wig 
my front camera is mirrored
the clip should be in the right place but mirai bangs should be flipped(?) to right, not left OTL okay nevermind... lets just continue

okay so..for mirai's make up, I've use ''less'' make up than my usual cosplay make up. why? well unfortunately, my skin is on a bad condition that day, at clas:h event T_T
my dermy just gave me a new night cream which made my skin flaky and kinda dry (well its good tho, new skin are regenerating)



these are the products I'm using for mirai make up, I'll review these later on the next posts >< 

sorry for the photo quality OTL
and sorry for not showing my bb cream, I've ran out of it T_T
I didn't use foundation, I used bb cream instead.
I love this bb cream so much, it's the most suitable bb cream so far for me *_*

Products description :
1. Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher no. #6 Grapefruit Jelly
2. Candy Doll Face Powder No.01
3. Etude House 55 Kissful Tint Chow No.03
4. Etude House Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss No.02
5. Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Concealer (medium sand) 
6. Etude House Look at My Eyes PP503
7. Etude House Line Nuance Duo No.2
8. Etude House Drawing Eye Brow No.3
9. Maybelline the HyperCurl Volum'Express Mascara (Cat Eyes)
10. Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eye Liner Deep Black
11. Etude House Styling Eyeliner No.2 (white)

for the fake lashes I use Dolly Wink No.11 Pure Sweet for upperlash and Dolly Wink no. 12 Feminine Girl for bottomlash.


so once again I'll review these products later, but if you guys are interested with the products or wondering where I bought these or how much is it, you can leave your question here or you guys can PM me on facebook/twitter etc.

more selcas *kicked*




okay I think that's all for this post ! see you guys :D
Have a great holidays ><

0 comments: