Costume Progress

15.52 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi everyone! How are you guys??


so I've been working on 2 new cosplay costumes, they are....
Mirai Suenaga from Danny Choo's Culture Japan
and
Serah Farron from Final Fantasy XIII 

so here's my progress...


for serah's costume, still 70% complete OTL
Haven't done the skirt and shoes :/



I bought serah's tops and outer wear online, PM me if you guys interested with the shop ^3^






This wig's brand is ghostcos (taobao), thanks to Alice :3
In love with the curls *-* 


 Mirai Suenaga's progress (85%)
everything is complete except the wig T.T 
I'll buy it as soon as possible !
This costume made by my private tailor :D
what I love about this seifuku is the back side lol I don't know why but I love it so much <3 haha="">
and don't you love the fresh orange color? *3*



 I ordered the tie like that so I could adjust the length.


 love love love ~


Here's the preview of my mirai cos :3 
Planning to wear this ar CLAS:H event and cosfest ^^
see you guys there ! 

costest coming soon! >.<

0 comments: