[Review] Biore Make Up Remover Cleansing Oil Review

11.30 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello everyone! How's your holidays? :D
I'm sorry I've been away and haven't got the time to update OTL

so, I've been looking for a good cleansing oil for a long time
I saw some of my friends have this biore cleansing oil
they said that it's good and worth it

yesterday's loot 


TFC promo buy 4 get 5 mask *A*


finally I got the cleansing oil, bought it at Guardian plaza senayan IDR 92.700
I think this product is only available at Guardian or watson

anyway, I'm so happy I got the product, and can't wait to try it :D

so here's my review!


Love the extra cap!


The product is very light, effective at removing waterproof make up
and it also remove dirt and impurities at the same time.
very easy to use, just apply the product (4-5 pumps), gently rub and massage
for 1min or so, then rinse it with water.

here's the swatch 
there's bb cream + compact powder, eyeshadow, lipstick, water proof eyeliner and waterproof mascara.







I'm very surprise that it really do works great *A* haha
it doesn't made my hand dry at all, I think I'll continue using this product :)

Pros :
very light and easy to use
smells great
works very well on heavy make up and waterproof makeup
the product didn't dry my skin

cons :
kinda hard to find (for me)
a lil bit pricey but its okay...I guess




0 comments: