天使

14.30 Unknown 0 Comments

.
.
She lived like she knew nothing lasts



Didn't care to look like anyone else

And she was beautiful, so beautiful



I still hear her laugh like she's here

.

.
Shower it down on all the young
It isn't so wrong to have such fun, forever


Angel

I hope they love you like we do, forever


Angel

I'll be proud to be like you

Be like you

.
.


Does the sun shine up at you when you are looking down?
Do you get along with the others around?

.

.
It's got to be better than before
You don't need to worry now you're gone, forever



Angel
I hope they love you like we do, forever


Angel
I'll be proud to be like you
Just like you
.
.

Talent Viviyona | Photo Fx. Edbert | Makeup Feliza

Do not steal, copy, or modify with out permission and credits.
Thank you for your respect!





*Nb
Another private photoshoot project with my boyfriend and our dearest friend Viviyona. Fun fact! Me and Yona are friends since 2010. She have filled my teenage years by cosplaying together with me. Still keeping on contact with her although we are pretty busy with our daily activities, studies and jobs. (January 6, 2016)

A photo posted by Fx. Edbert (@fxedbert) on

0 comments: